Agilent Technologies, Inc.
|Headquarters||5301 Stevens Creek Blvd., Santa Clara, California, U.S.|
|Revenue||US $6.9 billion (2011)|
Agilent Technologies, Inc. manufactures a wide variety of laboratory equipment, and it develops and distributes laboratory informatics software, with a strong focus on the life sciences and effective measurement solutions.
In June 2007, Agilent Technologies bought Kalabie ELN from the Klee Group. Kalabie was eventually integrated into the OpenLAB suite, and with the release of version 4.1 in August 2010, the name of Kalabie was changed to "OpenLAB ELN."
Technology and products
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Source for pricing information is the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). As prices may change at any time, always contact the vendor directly to obtain a price list or quote.
Note: These are GSA prices, and as such they represent the lowest possible negotiated price. These prices aren't available to any entity outside of the Federal Government, and thus prices for non-government entities will be higher. If anything, they represent the lowest possible negotiated price.
G3620AA Perpetual License, OpenLAB ELN Basic User: $843.45
G3621AA Perpetual License, OpenLAB ELN Biology Research User: $843.45
(Note: The GSA site still lists the OpenLAB ELN services by the old name "Kalabie.")
R2037A OpenLAB ELN Install and Service: $6,698.76
R1837A OpenLAB ELN Travel and Expenses: $1,256.77
R2038A OpenLAB ELN Additional Training, One Day, 10 Users: $1,675.69
R2039A OpenLAB ELN Additional Training, Two Days, 10 Users: $3,349.78
Demonstration videos and other media
The following informational videos are available for Agilent Technologies products:
- What is OpenLAB ELN?
- How to Request an OpenLAB ELN account
- Navigating the OpenLAB ELN Trial
- How to Start a New Experiment in OpenLAN ELN
- How to Open and Update an Active Experiment in OpenLAB ELN
- "Agilent - Company Information" Agilent Technologies, Inc.. Retrieved 30 May 2011.
- "Agilent Technologies Expands Informatics Portfolio with Electronic Notebook for Life Sciences, Chemical Analysis After Acquiring Kalabie from Klee Group". Agilent Technologies, Inc. 18 June 2007. http://www.investor.agilent.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103274&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1016390. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "ChemAxon and Agilent Technologies Sign Agreement Extending JChem Integration With Kalabie Electronic Lab Notebook". Sys-Con Media. 21 September 2007. http://www.sys-con.com/node/432779. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Agilent Technologies' New Version of Agilent OpenLAB Electronic Lab Notebook Accelerates Analytical Chemistry Workflows". Agilent Technologies, Inc. 10 August 2010.
- "Agilent Technologies' New Electronic Lab Notebook Expedites Decisions, Helps Users Manage Workflows and Collaborate". Agilent Technologies, Inc. 23 June 2009.
- "Agilent - Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)". Agilent Technologies, Inc. Archived from the original on 23 September 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20100923224409/http://www.chem.agilent.com/en-US/Products/software/kalabieeln/Pages/default.aspx. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "OpenLAB Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)". Agilent Technologies, Inc. http://www.chem.agilent.com/en-US/products-services/Software-Informatics/OpenLAB-Electronic-Lab-Notebook-(ELN)/Pages/default.aspx. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Agilent - Learn About OpenLAB ELN". Agilent Technologies, Inc. http://openlabeln.chem.agilent.com/LP=31. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Agilent OpenLAB Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)" (PDF). Agilent Technologies, Inc. http://www.chem.agilent.com/Library/brochures/openlab%20electronic%20lab%20notebook%20(eln)%20brochure.pdf. Retrieved 25 February 2013.