405 Analytical, LLC
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||351-C Air Depot Blvd., Midwest City, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Krystal Tilson, Sharla Clemenson|
|Services||Analytical testing, Cannabis testing|
The company was formally founded in Oklahoma in September 2018. In February 2020, the state published data showing that the lab had become licensed to test Cannabis for the state's medical marijuana program.
The following laboratory locations are known. Services may vary among locations:
- 405 Analytical - Midwest City, Oklahoma
Cannabis testing prices are:
- Potency: $60
- Residual solvent: $60
- Heavy metals: $100
- Microbial: $33 microbial impurities, per test; $60 mycotoxins
- Pesticide: $150
- Terpene: $60
- Full harvest/production batch package: $380
- Sampling: $25
- Water activity: $20
- Soil pH: $20
- Plant sexing: $20
- Foreign matter: $15
- "Entity Summary Information". Oklahoma Corporation Search. Government of Oklahoma. https://www.sos.ok.gov/(S(hfi1b155qdirny45spxepd45))/corp/corpInformation.aspx?id=3512701345. Retrieved 15 February 2020. "Search for entity # 3512701345"
- Office of Communications (14 February 2020). "Laboratory Deadline Set". Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. http://omma.ok.gov/laboratory-deadline-set. Retrieved 15 February 2020.
- "Order Tests - All". 405 Analytical, LLC. https://405analytical.com/collections/all. Retrieved 15 February 2020.
This article is a direct transclusion of the CannaQAwiki article and therefore may not meet the same editing standards as LIMSwiki.