ABI-Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
|Type||Private Limited Company|
#90, Manka, 2nd Floor, 2nd Main Rd., Electronics City Phase 1,|
Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Number of locations||2|
|Area served||India, United States|
ABI-Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was formally founded in India in October 2008. Its U.S.-based location in Georgia was formally founded in July 2016.
Technology and products
ClaimBook and SmartLabs
ClaimBook is a cloud-based revenue cycle management solution that "enables faster settlement of insurance claims, improved accountability, and fewer rejections."
SmartLabs is a multi-module clinical diagnostic laboratory platform that covers operations, business analytics, imaging support, and patient reporting and engagement. This is done through the platform's components: a laboratory information management system (ABI LIMS), analytics solution (Data Sciences), DICOM viewer (Spectra), and medical test reporting solution (ASVI). While ClaimBook is cloud-based, the company website does not make clear how SmartLabs can be deployed.
Note: This specifically addresses the publicly known features of the LIMS component of the SmartLabs platform.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The company has a YouTube channel with a few demo videos of its ClaimBook solution.
- ↑ "ABI-Health Technologies Private Limited". Zuaba Corp. 10 May 2020. https://www.zaubacorp.com/company/AB-INNOVATIVE-SOFTWARE-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U72200TN2008PTC124231. Retrieved 18 May 2020.
- ↑ "Entity Search". State of Delaware. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/ecorp/entitysearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 18 May 2020. "Search for File Number 6090697"
- ↑ "ClaimBook". ABI-Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd. https://www.abi-health.com/claimbook/. Retrieved 28 September 2021.
- ↑ "ABI Health". ABI-Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd. https://www.abi-health.com/. Retrieved 28 September 2021.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 "LIMS". ABI-Health Technologies Pvt. Ltd. https://www.abi-health.com/lims/. Retrieved 18 May 2020.