|Headquarters||SE 75th Ave., Portland, Oregon, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
|Area served||North America|
|Key people||Emanuele Tozzato|
AINZ Corp. develops and distributes software solutions for the cannabis industry.
AINZ Corp. was formally founded as a Delaware company in October 2016. However, it's unclear what the legal status of its division, 42⁺0 Technologies, is before 2016. The 42⁺0 Technologies page indicates that it was founded in roughly 2010, when it began working on its PharmWare cannabis testing laboratory information management system (LIMS). In 2014, 42⁺0 Technologies came to an agreement with PharmLabs, LLC "to offer PharmWare Cannabis LIMS as a solution for the cannabis testing market." Eventually, 42⁺0 Technologies became 100 percent owner of PharmWare. The PharmWare software reportedly became defunct at the end of 2018, though the website is still active as of December 2020. The intended replacement appears to be LabFlow LIMS.
PharmWare was a cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) designed "around years of operations at PharmLabs." PharmLabs, the company licensed to distrube PharmWare, claimed to provide weekly bug fixes and improvements, which were detailed via a newsletter and technical blog.
Technology and products
LabFlow is a cloud-based LIMS for cannabis testing designed to be a "ISO/IEC 17025:2005 compliant laboratory automation platform, trusted by startup and leading cannabis and hemp analytical laboratories in the USA, Canada, and Europe for high-throughput workflow."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the company website, pricing for LabFlow is on a sliding scale based upon number of samples. Examples include:
|One-time setup fee||Monthly fee||Average cost/test||Tests/month|
|Contact vendor||$300||$3.00/test||100 tests/month|
|Contact vendor||$1,033||$2.10/test||500 tests/month|
|Contact vendor||$2,100||$1.62/test||1,300 tests/month|
|Contact vendor||$2,720||$1.36/test||2,000 tests/month|
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demo videos exist for LabFlow:
- "General Information Name Search". Name Search. Delaware Division of Corporations. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/ecorp/entitysearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 17 December 2020. "Search for file number 6181572"
- "About 42⁺0 Technologies". AINZ Corp. https://www.420tech.org/about.html. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "PharmWare". PharmLabs, LLC. Archived from the original on 09 February 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180209063815/https://www.pharmware.net/. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "PharmWare". PharmLabs, LLC. Archived from the original on 20 December 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20201217174438/https://www.pharmware.net/. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "About US & Contacts". AINZ Corp. https://cannabislims.com/about. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "PharmWare Cannabis Laboratory Solutions". PharmLabs, LLC. Archived from the original on 02 March 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170302214801/http://www.pharmware.net/. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "The LIMS". AINZ Corp. https://cannabislims.com/lims. Retrieved 17 December 2020.
- "Pricing". AINZ Corp. https://cannabislims.com/pricing. Retrieved 17 December 2020.