|Former type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Successor||GUS LAB GmbH|
|Defunct||01 May 2023|
|Headquarters||Straße des Friedens 200, Gera, Germany|
Blomesystem GmbH developed and distributed laboratory informatics software, including interfaces and laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
Older offerings FIVAS, LABcua, and LABpharma appear to no longer be offered as of 2013. In April 2012 the company announced a new LIMS called readyLIMS.
In July 2017, Analytik Jena AG sold its stake in AJ Blomesystem GmbH to the GUS Group. With the sale, it was announced that the business "will operate under the new name of Blomesystem GmbH as of July 1, 2017, [and] will be run independently under the umbrella of the GUS Group in the future."
Sometime in 2019 or 2020, the page for readyLIMS was removed from the company website. The software is presumably discontinued.
On May 1, GUS Group entities Blomesystem GmbH and iCD System GmbH were formally merged together to become GUS LAB GmbH. GUS Group added: "In the future, further laboratory service providers of GENII and the GUS Group will be merged into GUS LAB." This presumably will eventually include iVention BV, which was acquired by GENII Software Group in March 2023.
readyLIMS was a LIMS that was "able to process the entire range of daily laboratory tasks efficiently and reliably, from resources to be used to the graphical presentation."
Technology and products
LABbase was a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "contains all the functionalities necessary for everyday work routines of a professional laboratory."
For the latest iteration of these solutions, see GUS LAB GmbH.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Blomesystem and iCD merge into GUS LAB". GUS LAB GmbH. 1 May 2023. https://gus-lab.com/en/blomesystem-und-icd-verschmelzen-zu-gus-lab/. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- ↑ "AJ Blomesystem Launches New Laboratory Information Management System readyLIMS® on the Market". Technology Networks. 8 April 2012. https://www.technologynetworks.com/informatics/product-news/aj-blomesystem-launches-new-laboratory-information-management-system-readylims-on-the-market-215136. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- ↑ Analytik Jena AG (18 July 2017). "Analytik Jena Sells AJ Blomesystem". Technology Networks. https://www.technologynetworks.com/informatics/news/analytik-jena-sells-aj-blomesystem-290448. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- ↑ "GSG GENII Software Group acquires iVention, a leading provider of Cloud based Laboratory Execution Systems". GENII Software Group. 15 March 2023. https://gsg-genii.com/en/gsg-genii-software-group-acquires-ivention-a-leading-provider-of-cloud-based-laboratory-execution-systems/. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- ↑ "readyLIMS". AJ Blomesystem GmbH. Archived from the original on 27 August 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180827034843/https://blomesystem.com/produkte-services/readylims/. Retrieved 05 January 2019.
- ↑ "LABbase". Blomesystem GmbH. Archived from the original on 29 March 2023. https://web.archive.org/web/20230329074140/https://blomesystem.com/software/lims-laborsoftware/. Retrieved 03 June 2023.