|Headquarters||5473 Kearny Villa Rd, Ste 255, San Diego, California, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
AgileBio develops and distributes laboratory informatics software, specializing in the life sciences, research and development, and more. AgileBio also offers a software development service for customers looking for a specific software solution.
AgileBio was formed out of the efforts of Pierre Rodrigues, who released MBS - Molecular Biology Shortcuts — a portal for software tools and information — in 1998. In early 2002, Rodrigues organized JustBio.com out of a need to further consolidate molecular biology tools and news into a cleaner site. That same year AgileBio was formed as an entity "committed to design unique solutions to scientists' teams and companies to turn them into more agile structures."
Technology and products
LabCollector is a modular laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "can be used in a variety of different situations and labs." An ELN add-on is also available for LabCollector. The software can be installed locally or hosted off-site via the SaaS distribution model.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Source for pricing information is the LabCollector price page. As prices may change at any time, always contact the vendor directly to obtain a price list or quote.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for LabCollector:
- LabCollector Installation - English
- LabCollector installation - French
- LabCollector Installation - Chinese
- LabCollector - How to set up the storage system
- LabCollector - How to create a custom module
- LabCollector - How to add custom fields in a module
- LabCollector - How to create a new record in a module
- LabCollector - The samples batch tool
- LabCollector brochure
- LabCollector Manual (English)
- LabCollector Manual (French)
- All manuals and brochures
- LabCollector downloadable demo
- LabCollector ELN add-on
- "AgileBio - History". AgileBio. Archived from the original on 22 November 2002. http://web.archive.org/web/20021122111854/http://www.agilebio.com/company_history.php. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- Rodrigues, Pierre. "About JustBio". Pierre Rodrigues. Archived from the original on 04 June 2002. http://web.archive.org/web/20020604020822/http://www.justbio.com/about.php. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Home - LabCollector". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "LabCollector - Electronic Laboratory Notebook" (PDF). AgileBio. http://www.agilebio.com/download_files/flyer_eln.pdf. Retrieved 03 February 2013.
- "LabCollector Hosted Edition". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/solutions/technology/hosted/. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "LabCollector - Detailed storage system". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/labcollector-lims/features/storage-system/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector - Your laboratory management solution" (PDF). AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/media/manual_lc.pdf. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector - LabCollector Modules". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/labcollector-lims/features/modules/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector - Features". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/labcollector-lims/features/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector - Administrative tasks and security". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/labcollector-lims/features/security-integrity/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector - Barcode label generator and usage". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/llabcollector-lims/features/barcoding/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- "LabCollector PDA". AgileBio. http://www.labcollector.com/solutions/technology/pda/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.