|Headquarters||8 The Green, Suite 5340, Dover, Delaware, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Aiderbotics Corporation develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Aiderbotics Corporation was formally founded in September 2016. In November 2017, the company announced that it had reworked its Elucidaid electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and renamed it to LabLog.
Technology and products
LabLog is a mobile ELN for Android and Apple devices to help you "record and organize your lab notes."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for LabLog:
- "Department of State: Division of Corporations - General Information Name Search". State of Delaware. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 13 September 2017. "Search for file number 6160594"
- Aiderbotics Corporation (13 November 2017). "Elucidaid has been replaced by LabLog, a more powerful Lab Notebook App for your research". YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0usNrSCPXw. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "LabLog Lab Notebook". Aiderbotics Corporation. https://labnotebook.app/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- Aiderbotics Corporation. "LabLog". Apple App Store. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lablog/id1376329880?mt=8. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- Aiderbotics Corporation. "LabLog". Google Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Aiderbotics.Lab_Log. Retrieved 06 January 2019.