Allengers Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Private limited company|
S.C.O. 212-213-214, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, India|
|Number of locations
Allengers Infotech Pvt. Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory and health informatics software solutions.
Technology and products
Allengers LIS (ALIS) is a web-based laboratory information system (LIS) "[s]uitable for all types of healthcare organization setups, from small clinics to full size, multi-located multi-specialty diagnostic centers/hospitals." The LIS can also be hosted by Allengers under the software as a service model.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 "Allengers LIS". Allengers Infotech Pvt. Ltd. http://www.allengersinfotech.com/lis/. Retrieved 03 April 2015.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 "Modules". Allengers Infotech Pvt. Ltd. http://www.allengersinfotech.com/modules-lis/. Retrieved 03 April 2015.