Ambidata Digital Innovation Solutions & Consulting, Lda. (doing business as Ambidata) develops and distributes a variety of software solutions, including laboratory informatics software.
Technology and products
LabWay-LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "that allows you to computerize all management areas of an organization." The software can be installed locally or hosted via the software as a service method.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: LabWay-LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?||Y|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?||Y|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?||Y|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?||Y|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|automotive and aerospace, biobanking, chemical, clinical diagnostics, energy, environmental, food and beverage, general, immunology, life sciences, manufacturing and R&D, pathology, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, public health and service|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 "Ambidata - LabWay-LIMS". Ambidata Digital Innovation Solutions & Consulting, Lda. https://www.ambidata.com/pt/solucoes/laboratorios/labway-lims/. Retrieved 02 September 2020.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31 2.32 2.33 2.34 2.35 2.36 "LabWay-LIMS: Whatever Way Choose LabWay-LIMS" (PDF). Ambidata Digital Innovation Solutions & Consulting, Lda.. Archived from the original on 01 November 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20191101073058/http://www.ambidata.pt/conteudos/publicacoes/LabWay-LIMS_EN.pdf. Retrieved 02 September 2020.