Apex HealthWare, LLC
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||1116 W. Blanco Rd., San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Area served||United States|
Apex HealthWare, LLC develops and distributes clinical laboratory informatics software solutions and data interfaces.
Technology and products
Apex LIS is a laboratory information system (LIS) that "automates management of local testing and regulatory compliance for all popular lab equipment." The LIS is designed with the physician office laboratory (POL) in mind, able to connect up to eight local lab devices and utilize Health Level 7 (HL7) messaging to connect to electronic health record systems. The software can also be utilized in the reference laboratory with the Reference Lab Manager add-on.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing for the cloud-based POL version of Apex LIS is as follows:
- Set-up fee: from $2,500 to $5,000, based on the lab's complexity, test volume, etc.
- Monthly subscription fee: $400/month - includes connection to up to three devices, with additional devices added for a fee
- Monthly fee includes unrestricted use, technical support, and updates/upgrades.
Pricing for Reference Lab Manager or local installs is not provided by the vendor.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Apex Physicians Office Lab (POL) LIS". Apex HealthWare, LLC. http://www.apexhealthware.com/ApexPOLLIS.aspx. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Reference Lab Manager". Apex HealthWare, LLC. http://www.apexhealthware.com/ApexRefLabLIS.aspx. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Apex HealthWare". Apex HealthWare, LLC. http://www.apexhealthware.com/Home.aspx. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Physicians Office Lab LIS Subscription Plan". Apex HealthWare, LLC. http://www.apexhealthware.com/SubscriptionPOL.aspx. Retrieved 13 April 2018.