|Headquarters||EUROPA-CENTER, Rudower Chaussee 13, Berlin, Germany|
arivis AG develops and distributes regulatory, production, quality assurance, and imaging software solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
arivis AG was founded in 2010 by Andreas Suchanek as a company that "specializes in software solutions for the life science industry." On July 1, 2011, arivis AG was acquired by ELISOgroup AG, a conglomerate of software and service companies serving the life sciences industry that included Mission3, Inc. and scarabTEC GmbH (which was itself founded in October 2010 as a subsidiary of ELISOgroup). In July 2013, arivis GmbH, scarabTEC GmbH, Mission3 Inc., Mission3 GmbH, and Cosolex GmbH were all merged into ELISOgroup AG, which was then renamed to arivis AG, with the previous entities operating as business units of the new organization.
In July 2016, arivis AG officially divested itself of the scarabTEC business unit (including its previously offered scarabPLUS and scarabLIMS offerings), selling it to Sempai Consulting Ltd. & Co. KG.
scarabLIMS was a laboratory information management system designed to be used "for producing records which can be validated in the analytical laboratory or to link it into other ERP or merchandise information systems." It was part of the scarabPLUS enterprise resource planning software, which is now owned by Sempai Consulting.
arivis AG was named among the 20 Most Promising Pharma and Life Sciences Tech Solution Providers by CIOReview in 2016.
- "arivis AG". arivis AG. Archived from the original on 23 August 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130823004400/http://ag.arivis.com/. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Übernahme des Geschäftes der scarabaeusTEC GmbH". scarabTEC GmbH. 1 October 2010. Archived from the original on 19 June 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110619040604/http://www.scarabtec.de/lang-de/news.html. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Scientific imaging specialist arivis GmbH new in the ELISOgroup". scarabTEC GmbH. 15 July 2011. Archived from the original on 28 November 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20141128111436/http://www.scarabtec.de/en/company/news. Retrieved 22 July 2016. "The ELISOgroup, which scarabTEC belongs to among others, acquired arivis GmbH (www.arivis.com) in Rostock on July 1, 2011."
- "Arivis AG". desiree-project.eu. http://www.desiree-project.eu/content/arivis-ag. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Founding arivis AG". arivis AG. 14 February 2014. https://www.arivis.com/en/company/founding-arivis-ag. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Hyalescent Investments". Hyalescent Ventures. http://hyalescent.com/HV_Investments.htm. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "scarabLIMS – The GxP System in the Analytical Laboratory". arivis AG. Archived from the original on 25 November 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20151125233437/http://www.scarabtec.de/en/products/scarablims. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "arivis AG named in 20 Most Promising Pharma and Life Sciences Tech Solution Providers 2016 by CIOReview". PressBox. 13 April 2016. http://www.pressebox.com/pressrelease/scarabtec-gmbh/arivis-AG-named-in-20-Most-Promising-Pharma-and-Life-Sciences-Tech-Solution-Providers-2016-by-CIOReview/boxid/790636. Retrieved 22 July 2016.