|Type||Limited liability company|
5a Crystal Pond Road|
Southborough, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Area served||United States|
Arxspan, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Arxspan was founded in January 2011.
In November 2015, the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard partnered with Arxspan to use its ArxLab software for biomedical research at the institute.
Technology and products
ArxLab Assay, FT, Inventory, and Registration
ArxLab Assay is a web-based biological data management tool and repository "for biological assay endpoint data, including in-vivo, LTS and HTS data." Features include user-defined assay definitions, plate formats, and upload templates, and its "[c]ompatible with user-preferred data analysis tools such as XL Fit or Graph Pad Prism."
ArxLab FT (Filter and Transform) "is a decision support tool for querying, visualizing, and reporting data." Features allows users to conduct real-time searching and sorting of data, "save search and filter parameters, perform basic mathematical calculations, visualize chemical structures, create customizable graphs, generate 2D plotting, perform structure-activity relationship analyses, [and] export tables to Microsoft Excel."
ArxLab Inventory "is a web browser-based inventory software application that provides a tool set to define and manage biology and chemistry inventory items." Features include configurable container types, configurable storage location hierarchy, bar code scanning and printing, and search tools.
ArxLab Registration "is a web-based chemical registration and bio registration solution that is built to serve as an authoritative repository for unique chemical and biological entities, and is optimized for the collaborative research models ubiquitous in today's commercial and academic research environments." Features include entity and batch numbering, mixture and formulation management, customizable fields, and support for salt stripping and uniqueness criteria.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Business Entity Summary - ID Number: 001043373". Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001043373&SEARCH_TYPE=1. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "Arxspan Electronic Laboratory Notebook to Help the Broad Institute Manage Discovery Process and Meet Scientific Goals". PR Newswire. UBM PLC. 12 November 2015. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arxspan-electronic-laboratory-notebook-to-help-the-broad-institute-manage-discovery-process-and-meet-scientific-goals-300176660.html. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "ArxLab Assay — Biological Data Management". Arxspan, LLC. http://www.arxspan.com/arxlab-assay-lts-hts-repository.asp. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "ArxLab FT (Filter and Transform)". Arxspan, LLC. http://www.arxspan.com/arxlab-ft.asp. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "ArxLab Inventory — Powerful Biological and Chemical Supply Management". Arxspan, LLC. http://www.arxspan.com/arxlab-inventory.asp. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "ArxLab Integrated Chemical and Biological Registration". Arxspan, LLC. http://www.arxspan.com/cloud-based-compound-registration-system.asp. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "ArxLab Notebook - ELN". Arxspan, LLC. https://www.arxspan.com/product/arxlab-electronic-lab-notebook/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "Contract Research". Arxspan, LLC. https://www.arxspan.com/industry/contract-research/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.