Astrix Technology, LLC
|Industry||Consulting and staffing|
|Headquarters||125 Half Mile Rd., Ste. 200, Red Bank, New Jersey, United States|
|Number of locations||6|
|Key people||Dale Curtis (CEO)|
Astrix Technology, LLC provides vendor-neutral consulting services for the laboratory informatics industry, including assistance with information technology, regulatory compliance, and scientific staffing.
The company was formally founded in the state of New Jersey in August 1995.
In January 2021, investment bank and majority stakeholder in Astrix The DAK Group announced that it had sold its majority stake to middle-market private equity firm Quad-C Management, Inc.
In December 2021, Astrix announced that it had acquired ResultWorks, which provides "business analysis and transformation services to science and information-intensive organizations," and would operate as a new Astrix business unit.
Technology and services
Astrix provides consulting, staffing, and IT services to science-based businesses. Consulting services include technology planning and selection, data management and governance, business process and use case development, and change management. The company is also able to develop, implement, validate, and support a wide variety of laboratory informatics technologies. Not only IT systems but also data management is handled by Astrix, including addressing governance, integration, storage matters. Finally, the company has a detailed process of vetting, retaining, and providing the services of scientific and IT staff.
Public pricing of services is unavailable.
Demonstration videos and other media
Astrix offers a series of free webinars on topics concerning the laboratory informatics industry. The can be found here.
- "Welcome to Astrix". Astrix, Inc. https://astrixinc.com/about/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- "Astrix Technology, LLC". Business Name Search. New Jersey Department of the Treasury. https://www.njportal.com/DOR/BusinessNameSearch/Search/BusinessName. Retrieved 20 October 2023. "Search for Astrix"
- McGeough, J.. "The DAK Group Announces Majority Sale of Astrix Technology: Leading Provider of Laboratory Informatics and Outsourced Solutions to the Global Scientific Community". The DAK Group. https://www.dakgroup.com/the-dak-group-announces-sale-of-astrix-technology/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- Astrix Technology Group (7 December 2021). "Astrix Extends Strategic Client Services with the Acquisition of ResultWorks". PRWeb. https://www.prweb.com/releases/Astrix_Extends_Strategic_Client_Services_with_the_Acquisition_of_ResultWorks/prweb18375780.htm. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- "Strategic consulting". Astrix Technology, LLC. https://astrixinc.com/strategic-consulting/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- "Application and Platform Services". Astrix Technology, LLC. https://astrixinc.com/application-platform-services/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- "Data Management and Analytics". Astrix Technology, LLC. https://astrixinc.com/data-management-analytics/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.
- "Scientific and IT Staffing Services". Astrix Technology, LLC. https://astrixinc.com/scientific-technical-staffing/. Retrieved 20 October 2023.