Asystance B.V.—doing business as AlisQI—develops and distributes Alis, a web-based laboratory and quality management system. Alis helps to improve QA and QC processes in the chemical, food & beverage, and automotive industries.
Asystance was founded in 2002. On November 2, 2004, the company released the first version of its Alis LIMS software. Sometime in 2019 or 2020, Asystance began doing business as AlisQI and renamed its Alis LIMS to AlisQI LIMS.
Technology and products
AlisQI LIMS is a web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) offered under the software as a service (SaaS) model "optimized for manufacturing."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: AlisQI LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|agriculture, automotive and aerospace, biotechnology, chemical, food and beverage, manufacturing and R&D|
AlisQI LIMS is used in the chemical, food & beverage, and automotive industries in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, and Romania.
Major customers include:
Public price information is not available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for AlisQI LIMS:
- ↑ "Asystance lanceert Alis". Asystance V.O.F. 02 November 2004. Archived from the original on 22 June 2006. https://web.archive.org/web/20060622080729/http://www.asystance.nl/nieuws/alis. Retrieved 04 September 2014.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 "User-friendly Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) for Manufacturing". Asystance B.V. https://www.alisqi.com/en/product/lims-for-manufacturing. Retrieved 20 October 2020.