|Headquarters||3503 RJ, Utrecht, Netherlands|
|Number of locations||2|
Asystance B.V.—doing business as AlisQI—develops and distributes Alis, a web-based laboratory and quality management system. Alis helps to improve QA and QC processes in the chemical, food & beverage, and automotive industries.
Asystance was founded in 2002. On November 2, 2004, the company released the first version of its Alis LIMS software. Sometime in 2019 or 2020, Asystance began doing business as AlisQI and renamed its Alis LIMS to AlisQI LIMS.
Technology and products
AlisQI LIMS is a web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) offered under the software as a service (SaaS) model "that is simple to use, clear and truly optimized for manufacturing."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
AlisQI LIMS is used in the chemical, food & beverage, and automotive industries in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, and Romania.
Major customers include:
Public price information is not available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for AlisQI LIMS:
- AlisQI QMS - Implementation & customization
- Introduction AlisQI Laboratory & Quality Management System
- Introductie AlisQI laboratorium en kwaliteitsmanagementsysteem
- ↑ "Asystance lanceert Alis". Asystance V.O.F. 2 November 2004. Archived from the original on 22 June 2006. https://web.archive.org/web/20060622080729/http://www.asystance.nl/nieuws/alis. Retrieved 04 September 2014.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 "User-friendly Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) for Manufacturing". Asystance B.V. https://www.alisqi.com/en/solutions/lims-for-manufacturing/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.