Baytek International, Inc.
|Headquarters||401 North Shoreline Blvd., Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S.|
Baytek International, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Sometime in 2013, the company's WinBLISS product was renamed to VortalBLISS. Roughly in the fall of 2017, the company introduced cBLISS, and eventually the company's Micro- and VortalBLISS products were phased out.
VortalBLISS was a web-based LIMS that acts as a "'fit for purpose' solution for manufacturing lab automation."
WebBLISS was "an off-the-shelf query and reporting tool specially developed for Baytek International’s BLISS LIMS."
Current technology and products
cBLISS, iPRO, OASIS, and other solutions
cBLISS is a cloud-based LIMS marketed as a "'fit for purpose' solution for manufacturing lab automation." The software can be hosted in the cloud or installed locally.
iPRO is data acquisition software that "allows technicians to efficiently perform many instrument management activities, like developing sequence files for several popular chromatography packages," as well as autosamplers and other non-chromatography instruments.
OASIS appears to be middleware that "automates the management of online analyzer data correlation and model creation." Baytek adds that it "captures online predictions and associated spectra files then automatically correlates these predictions with the appropriate laboratory primary method data ... [which] allows for powerful charting and chemometric modeling pre-work."
QC/PLUS is a suite of analytical measurement system performance monitoring tools "tailored from the ground up for D6299, ISO 4259, and Tier 3 workflows at the technician, chemist, and quality manager levels."
SQCPRO is web-based statistical quality control (SQC) software that "gives you the power to see where you are going and control your process."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Baytek International". Baytek International, Inc. Archived from the original on 20 May 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130520133557/http://baytekinternational.com/. Retrieved 03 February 2020.
- Baytek International, Baytek International, Inc, archived from the original on 02 October 2017, https://web.archive.org/web/20171002074630/http://www.baytekinternational.com/, retrieved 03 February 2020
- "MicroBLISS". Baytek International, Inc. Archived from the original on 16 December 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131216114831/http://www.baytekinternational.com/index.php/microbliss/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "VortalBLISS". Baytek International, Inc. Archived from the original on 03 January 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170103173107/http://www.baytekinternational.com/index.php/vortalbliss/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "WebBLISS.NET". Baytek International, Inc. Archived from the original on 03 January 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170103173107/http://www.baytekinternational.com/index.php/webblissnet/. Retrieved 06 January 2019.
- "cBLISS LIMS". Baytek International, Inc. https://www.baytekinternational.com/products/cbliss-lims. Retrieved 03 February 2020.
- "iPRO Interface for Baytek LIMS software". Baytek International, Inc. https://www.baytekinternational.com/products/ipro-interface. Retrieved 03 February 2020.
- "OASIS". Baytek International, Inc. https://www.baytekinternational.com/products/oasis. Retrieved 03 February 2020.
- "QC/PLUS". Baytek International, Inc. https://www.baytekinternational.com/products/qc-plus-d6299. Retrieved 03 February 2020.
- "SQCPRO for Baytek LIMS software". Baytek International, Inc. https://www.baytekinternational.com/products/sqcpro. Retrieved 03 February 2020.