|Headquarters||510 Charmany Dr., Suite 275A, Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Ron Zhu, CEO|
BioInfoRx, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for genomics and other laboratory research.
BioInfoRx was formally founded in 2005. Initial development of software solutions came largely from start-up funds and grant money.
Technology and products
BxGenomics, BxInventory, and mLIMS
BxGenomics is a genomics analysis application "that features data mining capabilities and quick turnaround times."
BxInventory is an "online inventory system specially designed for research laboratories."
mLIMS is a web-based cloud laboratory information management system (LIMS) for animal colony management "that helps researchers to improve efficiency and save dramatically on animal research costs." The software comes in four formats: Standard, Enterprise, Facility, and Complete. Features vary depending on the option.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the company website, pricing information for mLIMS is as follows:
Academic and non-profit ventures
- Single user: $360/year - Up to one user, with one setting
- Up to two users: $400/year - Up to two users, with one setting
- Up to five users: $600/year - Personal preferences, audit trail at user level, projects with different settings
- Up to 10 users: $840/year - Personal preferences, audit trail at user level, projects with different settings
- Up to 15 users: $1,100/year - Personal preferences, audit trail at user level, projects with different settings
- 16 or more users: Contact vendor for pricing
A starting value of $720/year for biotech, $360/lab/year for enterprise, and $1,000/year for facility levels is listed. Contact the vendor for full details.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following public demonstration videos are available for mLIMS:
- mLIMS Standard
- mLIMS Facility
- mLIMS Enterprise
- mLIMS Help Center (includes PDF manuals)
- ↑ "History and Status". BioInfoRx, Inc. https://bioinforx.com/lims2/about.php. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- ↑ "BxGenomics". BioInfoRx, Inc. https://bioinforx.com/lims2/product_bxgenomics.php. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- ↑ "BxInventory". BioInfoRx, Inc. https://bioinforx.com/lims2/product_bxinventory.php. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 "mLIMS". BioInfoRx, Inc. https://bioinforx.com/lims2/product_mlims.php. Retrieved 13 October 2016.