BioScision Pharma, Inc.
|Headquarters||26 Henlow Bay, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Number of locations||1|
|Services||Analytical testing, Cannabis testing|
BioScision Pharma, Inc. produces cannabis products and performs analytical laboratory testing services for industry stakeholders. The company also performs chemical Cannabis laboratory testing for the country's various cannabis programs.
The company was formally founded in November 2009.
The following laboratory locations are known. Services may vary among locations:
- BioScision Pharma - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Cannabis testing prices are:
- Potency: $75
- Residual solvent: $75
- Heavy metals: $100
- Pesticides + Aflatoxins: $600
- Aflatoxins only: $150
- Microbial: $155
- Terpene: $75
- Water moisture content: $35
- Foreign material inspection: $25
The company also offers full Health Canada compliance panels. See the bioscisionlabs.com site for more.
- "Laboratories licensed to conduct activities with cannabis". Health Canada. Government of Canada. 24 June 2022. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/list-licensed-dealers.html. Retrieved 22 July 2022.
- "BioScision Pharma, Inc". Canada's Business Registries. Canadian Association of Corporate Law Administrators. https://beta.canadasbusinessregistries.ca/search/results?search=%7BBioScision%20Pharma,%20Inc.%7D&status=Active. Retrieved 22 July 2022.
- "BioScisionLabs - Cannabis Laboratory Testing Service". BioScision Pharma, Inc. https://www.bioscisionlabs.com. Retrieved 22 July 2022.
This article is a direct transclusion of the CannaQAwiki article and therefore may not meet the same editing standards as LIMSwiki.