|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||Koprska ulica 98, Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Number of locations||2|
|Divisions||BioSistemika USA, LLC|
BioSistemika LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions and provides laboratory consulting services.
BioSistemika began a side-project called sciNote sometime in 2014, aiming to create a free open-source ELN. The company acquired additional funding through Kickstarter and ultimately released the source code to GitHub on February 12, 2016. BioSistemika also began to offer hosting and installation/service plans for the free software.
Technology and products
GENEIO is ELN-like software that is specially designed for the quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) laboratory technique and its associated workflow. The software is available as a SaaS offering.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The company removed its public pricing information.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos for GENEIO are available:
- Zupancic, K.. "sciNote - Open Source Scientific Notebook". Kickstarter. Kickstarter PBC. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2039813795/scinote-open-source-scientific-notebook/description. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- "Initial commit". GitHub. GitHub, Inc. 12 February 2016. https://github.com/biosistemika/scinote-web/commit/055298fee87cc260de4f3c5b1761aa5fac56ffc6. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- sciNote Team (11 February 2016). "sciNote is launched!". Kickstarter. Kickstarter PBC. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2039813795/scinote-open-source-scientific-notebook/posts/1489098. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- "sciNote Cloud". sciNote, LLC. http://scinote.net/plans/. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "sciNote, LLC". Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. https://www.wdfi.org/apps/CorpSearch/Details.aspx?entityID=S109830&hash=1542989105&searchFunctionID=09533f41-f1d6-4fe0-99c8-21cee7de4bbd&type=Simple&q=scinote. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- "qPCR Workflow Automation Software GENEIO". BioSistemika LLC. https://biosistemika.com/geneio/. Retrieved 10 October 2019.