Bit Wave Solutions Ltd. develops and distributes business intelligence and laboratory informatics software solutions.
Bit Wave Solutions Ltd. was founded in July 2007.
Technology and products
Labsols LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "that guarantees data integrity and growth for lab excellence by automating laboratory workflow." The LIMS can be configured to operate in a variety of industry settings and can be hosted on-site or hosted via the software as a service paradigm.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Labsols LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|calibration and testing, chemical, environment, food and beverage, general, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, veterinary|
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ "Bit Wave Solutions Limited". Companies House. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06307119. Retrieved 28 September 2019. "Search for Bit Wave Solutions or company # 06307119"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 "LIMS Introduction & Features". Bit Wave Solutions Ltd. https://www.labsols.com/smart_lims_intro.html. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 "LIMS Benefits". Bit Wave Solutions Ltd. https://www.labsols.com/smart_benefits.html. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 "User Guide". Bit Wave Solutions Ltd. https://www.labsols.com/use_guide.html. Retrieved 28 September 2019.