|Headquarters||The Heath Business & Technology Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, United Kingdom|
|Number of locations||1|
CSols Ltd. develops and distributes Laboratory informatics software solutions. The company also provides implementation services for laboratory informatics solutions.
In 2001, CSols, Inc. was formed in Newark, Delaware as a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSols PLC. In June 2004, the Board of Directors of CSols PLC approved a management-based buyout of CSols, Inc., allowing it to operate independently. Shortly after, in October 2004, the England-based CSols PLC was reformed as a limited company.
Technology and products
The company develops and distributes a variety of laboratory informatics solutions, including the following:
- Links for LIMS, a middleware solution for integration of analytical instruments with laboratory information management systems;
- AqcTools, another middleware solution for analytical instruments that captures instrument data and analyzes it for quality control and data visualization purposes; and
- Remote Sampler, "a mobile data capture system that sends data straight back to your LIMS."
Public pricing is unavailable.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "CSols Ltd". European Virtual Institute for Speciation Analysis (EVISA). 2010. https://speciation.net/Database/Companies/CSols-Ltd/-;i2014a-1. Retrieved 25 October 2023.
- "CSols Limited". Companies House. 3 February 2023. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03918227. Retrieved 25 October 2023.
- "CSols, Inc. - About the Business". Yelp, Inc. https://www.yelp.com/biz/csols-inc-newark. Retrieved 25 October 2023.
- "CSols - Laboratory Systems Integration". CSols Ltd. https://www.csols.com/. Retrieved 25 October 2023.
- "CSols Implementation Services". CSols Ltd. https://www.csols.com/implementation/. Retrieved 25 October 2023.