Camin Cargo Control, Inc.
|Industry||Laboratory compliance and testing|
|Headquarters||1301 W. Blancke St., Linden, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
Sometime in 2014, Camin Cargo Control began demoing behind the scenes its RackSpace-hosted NetSynergy product, described as a "full-featured, web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS), developed exclusively for petroleum laboratories, refineries and terminals." In early 2016, Camin debuted its SaaS-based NetSynergy at the Pittcon laboratory informatics conference, and it went live later that summer.
Sometime in the spring or summer of 2021, the Camin Cargo Control website was update, and all mentions of their NetSynergy LIMS and POLARIS software platform were removed. The products are presumably discontinued.
Former technology and products
POLARIS was a software platform that "fully automates the entire company’s inspection, analytical, and administrative data management processes" and was designed for petroleum and international trade industries.
- "NetSynergy Information System Overview". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2014. http://126.96.36.199/LabDataCenterSales/InformationSystemOverview.aspx. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy: Innovative Engineering Powered by Excellence" (PDF). Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2016. http://pittcon.org/2016/exhibitor/pr/Camin-Cargo-press-release-abstract.pdf. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy Lab Data Center Hosting". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. 2015. http://188.8.131.52/LabDataCenterSales/. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "NetSynergy". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. Archived from the original on 11 April 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210411030857/https://www.camincargo.com/datamanagement.aspx. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- "Polaris". Camin Cargo Control, Inc. Archived from the original on 11 April 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210411035431/https://camincargo.com/Polaris.aspx. Retrieved 29 September 2021.