1666 Valley View Rd., Martinsville, New Jersey, U.S.|
Cargotrader, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics and inventory logistics software, specializing in the cargo logistics, environmental, and safety industries. Cargotrader also offers a software development service for customers looking for a specific database solution.
Technology and products
Cargotester.com is a logistics-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "enables labs to track their workflow, manage retained samples, maintain a customer database and generate reports."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 "About Cargotester.com" Cargotrader, Inc.. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 "Features of the Cargotester.com LIMS system" (PDF) Cargotrader, Inc.. Retrieved 19 January 2012.