CellPort Software, LLC
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||435 Creamery Way, Exton, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||North America|
|Products||CellPort Cell Culture Suite|
|Parent||Absorption Systems, LLC|
CellPort Software, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics solutions for the pharamceutical, manufacturing, and R&D industries.
CellPort Software, LLC was formally founded in January 2017.
Technology and products
CellPort Cell Culture Suite
The CellPort Cell Culture Suite is a modular LIMS-like software system that "focuses on managing all cell-based assay workflows, activities, equipment, materials, personnel, data/calculations, locations and projects used in most experimental and biomanufacturing situations." The software has been used in GMP release testing of gene therapy and other cell-based assays. The Suite appears to be cloud-based.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The company has the following demo videos available for CellPort:
- CellPort Software - The Digital Transformation of Cell Culture
- CellPort Software - Digitalizing Cell Culture
- "CellPort Software, LLC". Entity Search. Delaware Division of Corporations. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/ecorp/entitysearch/namesearch.aspx. Retrieved 20 October 2020. "Search for file # 6280600 or Cellport"
- "CellPort Software". CellPort Software, LLC. Archived from the original on 25 January 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20210125092250/https://www.cellportsoftware.com/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- "CellPort Software Announces Release of CellPort Cell Culture Suite". CellPort Software, LLC. https://www.cellportsoftware.com/cellport-software-announces-release-of-cellport-cell-culture-suite/. Retrieved 30 September 2021.
- "CellPort Software". CellPort Software, LLC. https://www.cellportsoftware.com/. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- "About Us". CellPort Software, LLC. http://www.cellportsoftware.com/about-us/. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "CellPort Cell Culture Suite". CellPort Software, LLC. https://www.cellportsoftware.com/product/. Retrieved 30 September 2021.