Citadel Health Pty. Ltd.
Level 17, 459 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Number of locations
...and many more
Citadel Group Ltd.|
Wellbeing Sofware Group Ltd.|
Citadel Health Pty. Ltd. develops and distributes clinical and laboratory informatics software solutions, including electronic health record (EHR), radiology, oncology, and maternity solutions.
The company was founded in 1989.
In the beginning of 2019, the company changed the name of "AUSLAB Evolution" to "EVOLUTION."
On April 6, 2020, Citadel completed the acquisition of U.K.-based Wellbeing Software Group Ltd., which appears to now provide Citadel's software to the U.K. market.
In April 2021, the product name changed again from "EVOLUTION" to "Evolution vLab."
Technology and products
Evolution vLab (formerly "AUSLAB Evolution" and "EVOLUTION") is a laboratory information system which has "specialised functionality for multi-site organisations ... delivering a single unified pathology service with a mobile workforce unrestrained by geography."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Evolution vLab
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Configurable templates and forms?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?||Y|
|Patient and case management?|
|Customer and physician management?|
|Billing and revenue management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Third-party software integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|general, pathology, veterinary|
- ↑ "About Us". Citadel Health Pty. Ltd. http://www.citadelhealth.com.au/aboutus.html. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- ↑ "Wellbeing becomes a Global Connected Healthcare Specialist". Wellbeing Sofware Group Ltd.. 06 April 2020. https://www.wellbeingsoftware.com/news/wellbeing-becomes-a-global-connected-healthcare-specialist/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- ↑ "Evolution vLab". Wellbeing Sofware Group Ltd.. https://www.wellbeingsoftware.com/solutions/product/evolution/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 "Evolution vLab". Citadel Group Ltd. https://citadelhealth.com.au/solutions/product/evolution/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.