Clin1, LLC develops and distributes clinical software solutions.
Clin1, LLC was formerly founded in Arizona in May 2011.
Technology and products
Clin1 offers an applications suite that includes a laboratory information system (LIS) for clinical, hospital, veterinary, and reference laboratories, as well as a middleware solution, quality control system, radiology information system (RIS), and an EHR. The LIS is described as being able "to make your laboratory and daily work more efficient & effective," and is designed to handle pathology, histology, toxicology, molecular diagnostics, and other clinical activities. For descriptions of its middleware, QC software, RIS, EHR, and other health informatics solutions, see the company's product page.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Clin1 LIS
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Configurable templates and forms?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?|
|Patient and case management?|
|Customer and physician management?|
|Billing and revenue management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Third-party software integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|clinical, pathology, toxicology, veterinary|
- ↑ "Clin1, LLC". Arizona Corporation Search. Arizona Corporation Commission. https://ecorp.azcc.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInfo?entityNumber=L16827614. Retrieved 27 July 2020.
- ↑ "Clinical Software Solutions". Clin1, LLC. https://clin1mobile.net/products-page. Retrieved 27 July 2020.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "Laboratory Information System". Clin1, LLC. https://clin1mobile.net/lab-info-system. Retrieved 27 July 2020.