|Headquarters||Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Johannes Solzbach|
Clustermarket Ltd. develops and distributes scientific and laboratory informatics software solutions for the life sciences industry.
The company was founded in March 2015. In early 2020, Clustermarket introduced a lab equipment booking system called Bookkit. In 2021, the company began re-evaluating its branding and market strategy, resulting in bringing Bookkit under the "Clustermarket" brand.
Technology and products
Clustermarket is a cloud-based life science laboratory software platform that allows users "to coordinate equipment usage, plan maintenance activities, and generate reports on utilization and forecasts for resource planning."
Clustermarket states that the software has the following functionality:
- user management
- equipment management
- calendar views
- notes and messaging
- utilization analysis and reporting
- export data to .csv
- project and funding management
Aside from noting that a base version is available for free to academia, public pricing is not available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available on YouTube:
- Clustermarket - Software Demonstration
- Clustermarket - Booking equipment on a mobile device
- Clustermarket - Maintenance Contracts
- Clustermarket - Synchronize bookings with Google Calendar
- Clustermarket - Synchronize bookings with Apple Calendar
- Clustermarket - Synchronize bookings with Outlook Calendar
- ↑ "Clustermarket Ltd". Companies House. U.K. Government. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09485659. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ "Bookkit". Clustermarket Ltd. Archived from the original on 17 March 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20200317172435/https://www.bookkit.org/. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Clustermarket + Forward Studio Case Study". Forward Partners. https://forwardpartners.com/case-studies/clustermarket. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ Powell, Kendall (1 July 2021). "Digital secrets of successful lab management" (in en). Nature 595 (7865): 138–139. doi:10.1038/d41586-021-01752-y. ISSN 0028-0836. http://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01752-y.
- ↑ "Clustermarket Sub-processors". Clustermarket Ltd. https://clustermarket.com/sub-processors. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ Haslam, C. (13 June 2022). "Editorial Article: The digital transformation: How can labs embrace digitalization?". SelectScience. https://www.selectscience.net/editorial-articles/the-digital-transformation-how-can-labs-embrace-digitalization/?artID=57634. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ "Clustermarket - Product". Clustermarket Ltd. https://clustermarket.com/product. Retrieved 18 July 2022.
- ↑ "Clustermarket - Pricing". Clustermarket Ltd. https://clustermarket.com/pricing. Retrieved 18 July 2022.