Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc.
|Headquarters||1633 Bayshore Hwy, Suite 342, Burlingame, California, United States|
|Number of locations||3|
Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. develops and distributes drug discovery research informatics software solutions.
Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. was formally founded in California in 2004.
See the company page for more history.
Technology and products
CDD Vault is an ELN-like informatics platform that "helps project teams manage, analyze, and present data for biotech companies, CROs, academic labs, research hospitals, agrochemical and consumer goods companies."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing is not made public.
Demonstration videos and other media
The company hosts dozens of videos about its offering on YouTube.
- "Business Search". California Secretary of State. https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/. Retrieved 02 May 2021. "Search for entity # C2638055"
- "Modent Research Informatics". Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. https://www.collaborativedrug.com/benefits/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- "Visual Analysis Tool". Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. https://www.collaborativedrug.com/benefits/visualization/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- "Activity and Registration". Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. https://www.collaborativedrug.com/benefits/activity-registration/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- "Integrated Inventory System". Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. https://www.collaborativedrug.com/benefits/inventory/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- "Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)". Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc. https://www.collaborativedrug.com/benefits/eln/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.