CCSI Holding Company, Inc.
|Headquarters||3 Maryland Farms, Suite 350, Brentwood, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Parent||Roper Technologies, Inc.|
CCSI Holding Company, Inc. is a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. It's not clear what it's role is within Roper, though Common Cents Systems, Inc. was merged into the entity in the autumn of 2022.
Common Cents Systems, Inc. was founded in Tennessee in 2004.
On April 12, 2022, CliniSys Group Limited announced that it had acquired Common Cents and its ApolloLIMS solution. CliniSys justified the acquisition as such: "With the addition of ApolloLIMS, we are now poised to seize new opportunities to quickly expand our offerings in community and public health diagnostics, and to help better track and prevent disease." The press release notes that "[o]ver time the ApolloLIMS solution will be integrated into the CliniSys product family as the business accelerates the roadmap for its next-generation SaaS product strategy."
On September 26, 2022, Common Cents Systems, Inc. was merged into CCSI Holding Company, Inc., a Delaware-based subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc., the parent company of CliniSys Group Limited, CliniSys, Inc., and Clinisys NV. It also was registered with the state of Texas as an operating business on September 27, 2022.
ApolloLIMS was a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "gives you the tools to optimize your workflow and run your lab any way you see fit." The software was available to be installed on your own equipment or hosted as a cloud-based SaaS offering. The software could be configured to be used for multiple industries, including the life sciences, food and beverage, environmental, and cannabis industries.
For more on Clinisys ApolloLIMS, see CliniSys, Inc.
- "Credit Agreement among Roper Technologies, Inc.". Securities Exchange Commission. 21 July 2022. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/882835/000119312522199694/d291205dex101.htm. Retrieved 23 January 2023.
- "Common Cents Systems, Inc". Business Services Online. Tennessee Secretary of State. https://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingDetail.aspx?CN=214073028018083171051179094106113061060065166181. Retrieved 23 January 2023.
- "CliniSys acquires ApolloLIMS to grow community and public health diagnostics capability". Common Cents Systems, Inc. 12 April 2022. https://resources.apollolims.com/blog/clinisys-acquires-apollolims-to-grow-community-and-public-health-diagnostics-capability. Retrieved 17 April 2022.
- Longworth, C. (13 April 2022). "Clinisys purchases cloud-based laboratory system Apollolims". BioWorld. https://www.bioworld.com/articles/517907-clinisys-purchases-cloud-based-laboratory-system-apollolims. Retrieved 17 April 2022.
- "CCSI Holding Company, Inc". General Information Name Search. State of Delaware, Division of Corporations. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/eCorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 23 January 2023. "Search for File Number 5956199 or CCSI Holding Company"
- "Ccsi Holding Company, Inc". OpenGovUS. https://opengovus.com/texas-taxpayer/32086803528. Retrieved 23 January 2023.
- "ApolloLIMS - Pathology Lab Software". CliniSys, Inc. https://www.clinisys.com/us/en/history/apollo-lims/. Retrieved 23 January 2023.
- "ApolloLIMS - How it works". Common Cents Systems, Inc. Archived from the original on 03 July 2022. https://web.archive.org/web/20220703023020/https://www.apollolims.com/platform/how-it-works/. Retrieved 23 January 2023.
- "ApolloLIMS for Any Lab". Common Cents Systems, Inc. Archived from the original on 18 August 2022. https://web.archive.org/web/20220818223244/https://www.apollolims.com/lab-expertise/other/. Retrieved 23 January 2023.