Compu-Leader SAL develops and distributes task management, freight management, personnel management, and laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 1988.
Technology and products
Mentor LIMS is a laboratory information system (LIS; marketed as a LIMS) that "manages and organizes a medical center."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ "About Us". Compu-Leader SAL. https://compu-leader.com/#about. Retrieved 05 November 2020.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 "Laboratory Information Management System". Compu-Leader SAL. https://compu-leader.com/products/medical-system/. Retrieved 05 November 2020.