CompuGroup Medical AG
|Headquarters||Maria Trost 21, Koblenz, Germany|
|Number of locations||60+|
CompuGroup Medical, Inc.; CompuGroup Medical LAB AB;|
and numerous others
United States: cgm.com/us/
On August 31, 2010, CompuGroup Medical AG announced it had acquired the Visionary Healthware Group, including Visionary Medical Systems and its holdings. This prompted a long series of consolidation efforts in 2011, yielding mergers of other entities into Visionary Healthware and Antek HealthWare, ultimately resulting in both of those entities being absorbed into CompuGroups's U.S. entity "CompuGroup Medical Inc." on December 31, 2011.
Sometime in 2019 or 2020, CompuGroup Medical removed the web page for its U.S.-marketed CGM Enterprise LIS. The product is presumably discontinued.
In early December 2020, CompuGroup Medical AG announced that it had acquired Schuyler House. No details were released about the financials, nor what would happen to the Schuylab product. "This deal will help us take Schuyler House and SchuyLab to the next level," according the press release.
As of December 2020, CompuGroup is still marketing the former Antek product LabDAQ.
CGM Enterprise LIS was a U.S.-marketed LIS "[d]esigned for FQHCs and Community Health Centers to increase efficiency through interoperability." The LIS was said to be integrated with CGM Enterprise EHR and CGM Enterprise PM by default.
Technology and products
CGM Analytix and LabDAQ
CGM LabDAQ is a U.S.-marketed LIS designed for "clinical laboratory environment[s] including hospitals, clinics, physician offices and reference laboratories." Sometime in 2019, CGM updated their website to suggest their clinical LIS has either 1. been updated to include cannabis testing functionality, or 2. a separate version of LabDAQ for cannabis testing was created. It's not clear which.
For information about the Schuylab LIS, see Schuyler House.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "CompuGroup Medical AG – Acquisition of Visionary Healthware Group in USA". General Atlantic, LLC. 31 August 2010. http://www.generalatlantic.com/en/news/article/1351. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Consolidated Notes for the 2010 Financial Year - Acquisition of American Healthcare Holding, Inc, USA". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2010.cgm.com/english/notes14.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Notes for the 2011 Financial Year - Consolidation Principles". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2011.cgm.com/english/financial-statements/notes07.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Entity Name: ANTEK HEALTHWARE, LLC; Dept ID #: W10565117". Department of Assessments and Taxation - State of Maryland. http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/DisplayEntity_b.aspx?EntityID=W10565117&EntityName=ANTEK+HEALTHWARE%2c+LLC++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++&TabNum=2. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- CompuGroup Medical (07 December 2020). "CompuGroup Medical acquires Schuyler House and its successful laboratory information system, SchuyLab". PR Newswire. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/compugroup-medical-acquires-schuyler-house-and-its-successful-laboratory-information-system-schuylab-301187746.html. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS". CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/cgm_enterprise/reporting_2/cgm_enterprise_lis.en.jsp. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.com/media/cgm_us/documents_14/products___solutions_4/sellsheet___brochures/enterpriselis_72613.en.pdf. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM Analytix". CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgm.com/se/product___solutions/laboratorier/analytix/cgm_analytix.se.jsp. Retrieved 07 October 2016.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. http://cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/CGM-LabDAQ.en.jsp. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CGMCannabis.com. CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgmcannabis.com/cgm-labdaq/. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- "CGM Analytix - A single system that works for all disciplines" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.cz/underwood/download/files/cgm_analytix_v02.pdf. Retrieved 07 October 2016.
- "CGM LabDAQ" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical, Inc. 2019. https://www.cgm.com/media/cgm_us/documents_14/products___solutions_4/lab_1/CGM_LABDAQ_Brochure.pdf. Retrieved 05 November 2020.
- "CGM LabDAQ Software Options". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. https://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/options_1/options.en.jsp. Retrieved 05 November 2020.