CompuGroup Medical AG
Maria Trost 21|
|Number of locations||60+|
CompuGroup Medical, Inc.; CompuGroup Medical LAB AB;|
and numerous others
Northern Europe: ne.compugroupmedical.com
United States: CGMUS.com
On August 31, 2010, CompuGroup Medical AG announced it had acquired the Visionary Healthware Group, including Visionary Medical Systems and its holdings. This prompted a long series of consolidation efforts in 2011, yielding mergers of other entities into Visionary Healthware and Antek HealthWare, ultimately resulting in both of those entities being absorbed into CompuGroups's U.S. entity "CompuGroup Medical Inc." on December 31, 2011.
As of May 2013, CompuGroup is still marketing the former Antek product LabDAQ.
Technology and products
CGM Analytix and LabDAQ
CGM Enterprise LIS is a U.S.-marketed LIS "[d]esigned for FQHCs and Community Health Centers to increase efficiency through interoperability." The LIS is integrated with CGM Enterprise EHR and CGM Enterprise PM by default.
CGM LabDAQ is a U.S.-marketed LIS designed for "clinical laboratory environment[s] including hospitals, clinics, physician offices and reference laboratories." Sometime in 2019, CGM updated their website to suggest their clinical LIS has either 1. been updated to include cannabis testing functionality, or 2. a separate version of LabDAQ for cannabis testing was created. It's not clear which.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "CompuGroup Medical AG – Acquisition of Visionary Healthware Group in USA". General Atlantic, LLC. 31 August 2010. http://www.generalatlantic.com/en/news/article/1351. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Consolidated Notes for the 2010 Financial Year - Acquisition of American Healthcare Holding, Inc, USA". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2010.cgm.com/english/notes14.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Notes for the 2011 Financial Year - Consolidation Principles". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2011.cgm.com/english/financial-statements/notes07.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Entity Name: ANTEK HEALTHWARE, LLC; Dept ID #: W10565117". Department of Assessments and Taxation - State of Maryland. http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/DisplayEntity_b.aspx?EntityID=W10565117&EntityName=ANTEK+HEALTHWARE%2c+LLC++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++&TabNum=2. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "CGM Analytix". CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgm.com/se/product___solutions/laboratorier/analytix/cgm_analytix.se.jsp. Retrieved 07 October 2016.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS". CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/cgm_enterprise/reporting_2/cgm_enterprise_lis.en.jsp. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. http://cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/CGM-LabDAQ.en.jsp. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CGMCannabis.com. CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgmcannabis.com/cgm-labdaq/. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- "CGM Analytix - A single system that works for all disciplines" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.cz/underwood/download/files/cgm_analytix_v02.pdf. Retrieved 07 October 2016.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. 26 July 2013. https://www.compuseven.de/media/cgm_my/dokumente_1/products___solutions/laboratory/analytix/product_sheet_analytix_-_15_pg.pdf. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "LabDAQ Laboratory Information System" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical, Inc. 2013. http://cgm.com/media/cgm_us/documents_14/products___solutions_4/sellsheet___brochures/cgm_labdaq_brochure.en.pdf. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "LabDAQ - Functionality". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. http://cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/functionality/functionality.en.jsp. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "LabDAQ - Options". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. http://cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/options/options.en.jsp. Retrieved 12 September 2014.