CompuGroup Medical AG
|Headquarters||Maria Trost 21, Koblenz, Germany|
|Number of locations||60+|
CompuGroup Medical, Inc.; CompuGroup Medical LAB AB;|
and numerous others
United States: cgm.com/us/
On August 31, 2010, CompuGroup Medical AG announced it had acquired the Visionary Healthware Group, including Visionary Medical Systems and its holdings. This prompted a long series of consolidation efforts in 2011, yielding mergers of other entities into Visionary Healthware and Antek HealthWare, ultimately resulting in both of those entities being absorbed into CompuGroups's U.S. entity "CompuGroup Medical Inc." on December 31, 2011.
Sometime in 2019 or 2020, CompuGroup Medical removed the web page for its U.S.-marketed CGM Enterprise LIS. The product is presumably discontinued.
In early December 2020, CompuGroup Medical AG announced that it had acquired Schuyler House. No details were released about the financials, nor what would happen to the Schuylab product. "This deal will help us take Schuyler House and SchuyLab to the next level," according the press release.
As of July 2021, CompuGroup is still marketing the former Antek product LabDAQ and the former Schuyler House product SchuyLab.
In February 2022, CompuGroup Medical announced that it was acquiring Small Business Computers of New England, Inc., justifying it as "a strategic fit within our overall company strategy." On April 4, 2022, Small Business Computers of New England was successfully merged with CompuGroup Medical, Inc., ceasing to be a legal entity.
CGM Enterprise LIS was a U.S.-marketed LIS "[d]esigned for FQHCs and Community Health Centers to increase efficiency through interoperability." The LIS was said to be integrated with CGM Enterprise EHR and CGM Enterprise PM by default.
Technology and products
CGM Analytix, AP Easy, LabDAQ, molis, and SchuyLab
CGM AP Easy is a U.S.-marketed LIS specifically designed for anatomical pathology labs. The software comes in an on-premises version (AP Easy Advanced) and a software as a service (SaaS) version hosted in the cloud (AP Easy Cloud). Additional add-ons for reporting, EMR connectivity, faxing, specimen tracking (EZ Track), device automation are also available.
CGM LabDAQ is a U.S.-marketed LIS designed for "clinical laboratory environment[s] including including physician offices, clinics, reference laboratories, and hospitals." Sometime in 2019, CGM updated their website to suggest their clinical LIS has either 1. been updated to include cannabis testing functionality, or 2. a separate version of LabDAQ for cannabis testing was created. It's not clear which.
CGM SchuyLab is a U.S.-marketed LIS "that is scalable to operate cleanly in a single-station physician office lab or at a multi-site reference laboratory with no limit on the number of specimens processed daily." A separate software add-on, GCM SchuyNet, exists as a results portal for SchuyLab.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- CGM Analytix brochure
- CGM LabDAQ brochure
- GCM SchuyLab brochure
- Extensive feature descriptions for GCM SchuyLab
- "CompuGroup Medical AG – Acquisition of Visionary Healthware Group in USA". General Atlantic, LLC. 31 August 2010. http://www.generalatlantic.com/en/news/article/1351. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Consolidated Notes for the 2010 Financial Year - Acquisition of American Healthcare Holding, Inc, USA". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2010.cgm.com/english/notes14.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Notes for the 2011 Financial Year - Consolidation Principles". CompuGroup Medical AG. 31 December 2010. http://report2011.cgm.com/english/financial-statements/notes07.html. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Entity Name: ANTEK HEALTHWARE, LLC; Dept ID #: W10565117". Department of Assessments and Taxation - State of Maryland. http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/DisplayEntity_b.aspx?EntityID=W10565117&EntityName=ANTEK+HEALTHWARE%2c+LLC++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++&TabNum=2. Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "CompuGroup Medical acquires vision4health and expands in Laboratory Information Systems". Bloomberg. 7 January 2014. http://www.bloomberg.com/article/2014-01-07/aKAjv4_wFXVE.html. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "CompuGroup Medical AG acquires vision4health". Thomson Reuters. 7 January 2014. http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/COPMa.DE/key-developments/article/2898912. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- CompuGroup Medical (7 December 2020). "CompuGroup Medical acquires Schuyler House and its successful laboratory information system, SchuyLab". PR Newswire. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/compugroup-medical-acquires-schuyler-house-and-its-successful-laboratory-information-system-schuylab-301187746.html. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "CompuGroup Medical acquires market leading laboratory software provider AP Easy". CompuGroup Medical AG. 17 February 2022. Archived from the original on 26 October 2022. https://archive.ph/E7fJ8. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.". Business Search. New Hampshire Department of State. https://quickstart.sos.nh.gov/online/BusinessInquire/BusinessInformation?businessID=10594. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS". CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/cgm_enterprise/reporting_2/cgm_enterprise_lis.en.jsp. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. http://www.cgm.com/media/cgm_us/documents_14/products___solutions_4/sellsheet___brochures/enterpriselis_72613.en.pdf. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM Enterprise LIS" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. 26 July 2013. https://www.compuseven.de/media/cgm_my/dokumente_1/products___solutions/laboratory/analytix/product_sheet_analytix_-_15_pg.pdf. Retrieved 07 April 2015.
- "CGM Analytix". CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgm.com/swe_se/vierbjuder/cgmanalytix.html. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "AP Easy Advanced Anatomic Pathology Lab Software". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://apeasy.com/apeasy-anatomic-pathology-reporting-software/. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "AP Easy Cloud Anatomic Pathology Lab Software". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://apeasy.com/apeasy-cloud/. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. https://www.cgm.com/usa_en/products/lab-management-software/cgm-labdaq.html. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "CGM LabDAQ". CGMCannabis.com. CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgmcannabis.com/cgm-labdaq/. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- "molis". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://www.cgm.com/bel_nl/producten/laboratorium/molis.html. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "CGM SchuyLab". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. https://www.cgm.com/usa_en/products/lab-management-software/cgm-schuylab.html. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "CGM SchuyNet". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. https://www.cgm.com/usa_en/products/lab-management-software/cgm-schuynet.html. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "CGM Analytix" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AB. https://www.cgm.com/_Resources/Persistent/1b901b99889011f72b07cc8c82139afba089d139/CGM%20ANX%20Prod%20Patologi_rev2021.pdf. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "EZ Track". CompuGroup Medical AG. http://apeasy.com/eztrack/. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "CGM LabDAQ" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical, Inc. 2019. https://www.cgm.com/media/cgm_us/documents_14/products___solutions_4/lab_1/CGM_LABDAQ_Brochure.pdf. Retrieved 05 November 2020.
- "CGM LabDAQ Software Options". CompuGroup Medical, Inc. https://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/options_1/options.en.jsp. Retrieved 05 November 2020.
- "CGM SCHUYLAB Options". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://www.cgm.com/usa_en/products/lab-management-software/cgm-schuylab/cgm-schuylab-options.html. Retrieved 09 July 2021.
- "CGM SchuyLab" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AG. 2021. https://www.cgm.com/_Resources/Persistent/e4593bf464ced96551d7580c5e58fada8795d607/cgm-schuylab-brochure.pdf. Retrieved 09 July 2021.