Comsense Datasystems of Australia
Unknown (Trading name)|
Consultancy, software development|
52B Adderley St., Mt. Claremont, Western Australia, Australia|
|Number of locations
Comsense Datasystems of Australia develops and distributes software solutions for numerous industries.
Technology and products
ComLIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "[s]uitable for all types of labs (small, large, commercial, quality control, research & development) and all industries."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 "ComLIMS Version 4". Comsense Datasystems of Australia. http://www.comsense.com.au/prod02.html. Retrieved 29 October 2015.