DL Santé SAS
|Former type||Société par actions simplifiée|
|Successor||Dedalus France SA|
|Defunct||04 October 2018|
|Headquarters||52, boulevard Rodin, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France|
DL Santé SAS developed and distributed laboratory informatics software solutions, including a laboratory information system (LIS), laboratory execution system (LES), and quality management system (QMS).
The company began with Progimed, founded in 1984. Progimed initially developed a LIS called PROLAM, later releasing a totally new version called Alysé.
DL Software, a software company created in 2003, acquired Progimed on April 13, 2004, which became DL Santé SAS. DL Software also acquired Biosystem and its products Biowin and Bio Manager on January 16, 2008 and Armure and its QMS software on March 18, 2009.
In October 2018, Dedalus Group announced that it had acquired DL Santé SAS from the DL Software Group for €8 million as a means to "develop their strategy in France and internationally, with new innovative solutions and exchange and sharing technologies." The DL Santé website remained active until roughly February 2022, and DL Santé products are now presumably integrated with Dedalus France SA.
Technology and products
Armure was a quality management system that "allows you to simply and effectively manage the quality management within your organization." It integrated all the features necessary for ISO-15189 standard that are not in a LIS.
Odancio was a laboratory information system (LIS) that provides "comprehensive functional coverage from pre- to post-analytics, with cross-functional processing management." Odancio interfaced with all other DL Santé products (Bio Manager and Armure). It had been adapted specifically to help labs be compliant with the ISO-15189 standard.
See the Dedalus France SA page for what remains of the original DL Santé SAS products.
- Legalland, P.J.-N. (8 October 2018). "Medasys s'offre DL Santé". Boursier.com. https://www.boursier.com/actions/actualites/news/medasys-s-offre-dl-sante-777071.html. Retrieved 04 March 2022.
- "Company Overview of Progimed". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=9784726. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Company Overview of DL Santé SAS". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=99856225. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Acquisition de Biosystem: DL Software renforce sa position de N°1 français des logiciels dédiés aux laboratoires médicaux" (PDF). DL Software. 16 January 2008. http://www.dlsoftware.fr/images/pdf/actionnaires-investisseurs/communiques/2008/CommuniqueDLSoftware_AcquisitionBiosystem_160108.pdf. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "DL Software: monte au capital de la société Armure". Boursier.com. 18 March 2009. http://www.boursier.com/actions/actualites/news/dl-software-monte-au-capital-de-la-societe-armure-324709.html. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Armure". DL Santé. Archived from the original on 22 September 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20200922202410/http://www.dlsante.fr/en/products/armure. Retrieved 04 March 2022.
- "BioManager". DL Santé. Archived from the original on 22 September 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20200922193752/http://www.dlsante.fr/en/products/biomanager. Retrieved 04 March 2022.
- "Odancio". DL Santé. Archived from the original on 22 September 2020. http://web.archive.org/web/20200922194726/http://www.dlsante.fr/en/products/odancio. Retrieved 04 March 2022.