DXC Technology Services, LLC
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||1775 Tysons Blvd., Ninth Floor, Tysons Corner, Virginia, U.S.|
|Number of locations||Multiple|
DXC Technology Services, LLC—doing business as DXC Technology Company—is a multinational IT services company.
DXC Technology Services, LLC was founded as a foreign LLC in the U.S. state of Virginia in August 2017. However, the company origins date back to 1959 and the creation of CSC, which inevitably merged with HPE Enterprise Services to form DXC Technology in early 2017.
In April 2021, Dedalus Group finalized the acquisition of the healthcare provider software business portion of DXC Technology Services, LLC, including the acquisition of DXC LIMS. As of October 2021, Dedalus Healthcare Ltd. is the only Dedalus Group subsidiary that is advertising the LIMS, which is apparently called Dedalus LIMS.
DXC LIMS was a laboratory information management system "that helps pathology laboratories meet the evolving demands of the modern pathology service." The system included a dedicated mortuary management module and business intelligence tools.
- ↑ "DXC Technology Services, LLC". Business Entity Search. Virginia State Corporation Commission. https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/T071181. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- ↑ Barbaschow, A. (15 February 2017). "DXC Technology to emerge from CSC and HPE Enterprise Services merger". ZDNet. https://www.zdnet.com/article/dxc-technology-to-emerge-from-csc-and-hpe-enterprise-services-merger/. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- ↑ "Our History". DXC Technology Services, LLC. https://www.dxc.technology/about_us/ds/140019-our_history. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- ↑ "DXC Technology Completes the Sale of DXC’s Healthcare Provider Software Business to the Dedalus Group". DXC Technology Services, LLC. 1 April 2021. https://dxc.com/us/en/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/04012021. Retrieved 01 October 2021.
- ↑ "LIMS: Enabling effective, efficient, and safe pathology services". Dedalus Healthcare Ltd. https://www.dedalus.com/uki/our-offer/products/lims/. Retrieved 01 October 2021.
- ↑ "Enable Effective and Efficient Pathology Services: Laboratory Information Management System" (PDF). Dedalus Healthcare Ltd. February 2021. https://www.dedalus.com/uki/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2021/02/Dedalus-DIAGNOSTIC_LIMS_5.pdf. Retrieved 01 October 2021.
- ↑ "Laboratory Information Management (LIMS)". DXC Technology Services, LLC. https://www.dxc.technology/healthcare/offerings/139499/139776-laboratory_information_management_lims. Retrieved 16 September 2019.