DataApex, spol. sro
|Type||Společnost s ručením omezeným|
|Industry||Laboratory informatics software|
|Headquarters||Petrzilkova 2583/13, Prague, Czech Republic|
|Products||Clarity; Clarity Lite|
DataApex, spol. sro develops and distributes chromatography data hardware and software systems.
DataApex was founded in 1991.
Technology and products
Clarity and Clarity Lite
Clarity is a chromatography data system (CDS) packaged "with optional software modules for data acquisition, processing and instrument control." The software can be monitored remotely using the Clarity2Go app.
Clarity Lite is a scaled-down version of Clarity "designed to acquire and evaluate data from any commercially available chromatograph with standard analog output using one A/D converter."
Clarity's main features are:
- "Simultaneous data acquisition from up to four independent chromatographs"
- Extensible chromatograms
- Simultaneously display multiple chromatograms
- "Internal and external standard calculation methods" for calibration
- Support for hundreds of instruments
- Column, method, and calibration history
- Feature-specific extensions
- Automated measuring support
- Support for postrun tasks
- User configuration
- Linking with third-party software such as LIMS
- Audit trail
- Electronic signature
- Can be networked offline
Demonstration videos and other media
DataApex has 20+ demonstration videos for Clarity located on their website.
- "The DataApex Company". DataApex, spol. sro. 17 August 2015. https://www.dataapex.com/detail.php?p=47&id=dataapex.php. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Clarity Chromatography Station". DataApex, spol. sro. 02 December 2015. https://www.dataapex.com/product.php?p=11&id=clarity-std.php. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Clarity Lite Chromatography Station". DataApex, spol. sro. 04 December 2015. https://www.dataapex.com/product.php?p=12&id=clarity-lite.php. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Clarity - Main Features". DataApex, spol. sro. 03 September 2015. https://www.dataapex.com/product.php?id=clarity-std-detail.php. Retrieved 06 November 2020.