Dataworks Development, Inc.
|Headquarters||6608 216th St. SW, Suite 100, Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||United States|
Dataworks Development, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions and provides a number of support services for their products.
According to the company, Dataworks Development, Inc. was founded in 1987. Its Freezerworks product line launched for DOS in 1992 and has continued to evolve since.
Technology and products
Freezerworks is a "sample tracking, biorepository management, and freezer inventory program [that] has the flexibility of a fully configurable LIMS while adhering to best practices and regulatory requirements." It comes in four variations:
- Base, designed for basic sample management and freezer inventory management; "for the site that operates as one group, needing a limited number of data fields, and accessing Samples and Aliquots from the same entry, search, and viewing screens."
- Ascent, designed for fully automated sample management and group management; "group features provide multi-tenancy options with security. Each group can access and manage its own freezers, screens, and formats. Additional features assist in workflow tasks, especially in aliquot movement."
- Summit, designed for sample tracking, biorepository management, and freezer inventory management; "[i]ncludes patient management, with cutting-edge security features that protect sensitive patient information including an audit trail that records all PHI/PII viewing. Group ownership of fields enhances and streamlines multi-tenant use and management."
- Pinnacle, designed for clinical study management; "[t]he addition of two new objects, Studies and Visits, upgrades your software to a study management solution. This structure allows users to model visits for their clinical trials within the program, removing the clutter from their desk."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demo videos are available for Freezerworks:
- What's New in Freezerworks 2021
- Freezerworks 2021 - Samples Entry, Part 1
- Freezerworks 2021 - Samples Entry, Part 2
- Freezerworks 2021 - Patient Management
- Freezerworks 2021 - Workflows on the Web Client
- "Our History". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/our-history. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks Base Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-base-edition. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks Ascent Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-ascent-edition. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks Summit Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-summit-edition. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks Pinnacle Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. https://freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-pinnacle-edition. Retrieved 16 June 2021.
- "Freezerworks Sample Management Software" (PDF). Dataworks Development, Inc. October 2015. https://www.freezerworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FW-brochureweb.pdf. Retrieved 16 June 2021.