Dataworks Development, Inc.
|Headquarters||6608 216th St. SW, Suite 100, Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||United States|
Dataworks Development, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Technology and products
Freezerworks is a "sample tracking and freezer inventory program." It comes in three variations:
- Base, designed to track frozen samples; "for the site that operates as one group; needing a limited number of data fields, and accessing samples and aliquots from the same entry, search and viewing screens."
- Ascent, designed for sample management and group management; "[e]ach group can access and manage its own freezers, screens and formats. Additional features assist in workflow tasks, especially in aliquot movement, testing, and cost recovery."
- Summit, designed for sample tracking, biorepository management, and freezer inventory management; "[i]ncludes patient management, with cutting-edge security features that protect sensitive patient information with an audit trail that records all PHI/PII viewing. Group ownership of fields enhances and streamlines multi-tenant use and management."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demo videos are available for Freezerworks:
- Freezerworks Basic Guide
- Entry Form Design: Aliquots - Freezerworks 2015
- Entry Form Design: Patients - Freezerworks 2015
- Entry Form Design: Palette - Freezerworks 2015
- User Defined Fields: Part 1 - Freezerworks 2015
- User Defined Fields: Part 2 - Freezerworks 2015
- List View Landing Page - Freezerworks 2015
- Security: Group Based Field Security - Freezerworks 2015
- Security: Freezer Level Security - Freezerworks 2015
- Security: Owner Level Sample Security - Freezerworks 2015
- Batch Update - Freezerworks 2015
- Link Patients to Samples - Freezerworks 2015 Summit
- "Freezerworks Products". Dataworks Development, Inc. http://www.freezerworks.com/index.php/products.html. Retrieved 09 October 2014.
- "Freezerworks Base Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. http://www.freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-base-edition/. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "Freezerworks Ascent Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. http://www.freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-ascent-edition/. Retrieved 05 October 2015.
- "Freezerworks Summit Edition". Dataworks Development, Inc. http://www.freezerworks.com/index.php/freezerworks/freezerworks-summit-edition/. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "Freezerworks Sample Management Software" (PDF). Dataworks Development, Inc. October 2015. http://www.freezerworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FW-brochureweb.pdf. Retrieved 05 October 2016.