|Type||Société anonyme à conseil d'administration|
|Headquarters||195, route d'Espagne, BP 13669, Toulouse Cedex 1, France|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||David Peyruc, Florian Chuit, Erwan David|
Dexstr SA develops and distributes laboratory and scientific informatics software solutions.
Dexstr was founded in October 2014 by bioinformatics professionals David Peyruc, Florian Chuit, and Erwan David with a focus on developing "the latest technological innovations in the areas of big data, machine learning, and natural language processing."
Technology and products
Inquiro is a scientific data management system (SDMS) that "allows both scientists and machines facilitation of access to data and improved transformation of data into knowledge by describing the scientific and semantic context in which knowledge can be inferred from data." The company states the SDMS has the following features:
- data warehouse
- manual and automatic curation tools
- dynamic reorganization of data by metadata
- advanced query
- project management
- instrument and application integration
- based on open-source technologies
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for Inquiro:
- "Dexstr - Toulouse Cedex 1". Rechercher societes. Infogreffe. 02 November 2015. https://www.infogreffe.fr/societes/entreprise-societe/805264868-dexstr-310214B035200000.html?typeProduitOnglet=EXTRAIT&afficherretour=false. Retrieved 03 November 2015.
- "About Us". Dexstr SA. 2017. https://www.dexstr.io/about-us/. Retrieved 06 April 2017.
- "Inquiro: Scientific Knowledge Management System". Dexstr SA. 2015. http://www.dexstr.io/inquiro/. Retrieved 03 November 2015.
- "Inquiro" (PDF). Dexstr SA. October 2016. https://www.dexstr.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/inquiro-booklet-en.pdf. Retrieved 06 April 2017.