Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||1137 Laguna Springs Dr., Weston, Florida, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC—doing business as Medicus Laboratory Information Systems—develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was formally founded in October 2012.
On December 8, 2022, CompuGroup Medical US announced that it "is broadening its US presence with the acquisition of Medicus Laboratory Information Systems (Medicus) from Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC." CompuGroup justified the acquisition, stating: "With this deal, no other company serves more small- to mid-sized laboratories in the US than CGM. This will also benefit customers of Medicus by giving them access to numerous, high-value CompuGroup Medical technologies and revenue cycle management solutions and services." As of December 19, it's not clear what exactly was acquired, as "Medicus Laboratory Information Systems" is a fictitious "doing business as" (DBA) name Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC uses. It remains to be seen if CGM actually acquired Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC, or if Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC sold its DBA and software solutions to CGM but will still function separately.
Technology and products
Midlynx Lite and Robust LIS
Midlynx Lite LIS is a laboratory information system (LIS) that is "[c]omplete with all the LIS features you need and designed to expand as your lab grows."
Midlynx Robust LIS is LIS that "is powerful, comprehensive, and compliant."
NOTE: The company removed practically all its information about its offerings sometime in 2018. Information is based on archived versions of their website.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Medicus Laboratory Information Systems". StateLog. Archived from the original on 19 July 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160719213912/https://www.statelog.com/medicus-laboratory-information-systems-weston-fl. Retrieved 19 December 2022.
- ↑ "Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC". Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations. https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=DIAGNOSTICSYSTEMSCONSULTING%20L120001290940&aggregateId=flal-l12000129094-138233a9-ba3b-481c-a596-c9b8b582ffc4&searchTerm=Diagnostic%20Systems%20Consulting&listNameOrder=DIAGNOSTICSYSTEMSCONSULTING%20L120001290940. Retrieved 19 December 2022.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 CompuGroup Medical US (8 December 2022). "CompuGroup Medical confirms market-leading position with strategic acquisition of Medicus Laboratory Information Systems". RBC Richardson Barr. https://www.rbcrichardsonbarr.com/IndustryResearch/News.aspx?a=news&ticker=a&w=&story=202212202212081251PR_NEWS_USPR_____DC60433. Retrieved 19 December 2022.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 "Midlynx Lite LIS". Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC. Archived from the original on 07 November 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161107001656/http://medicuslis.com/index.php/products/midlynx-lite-lis/. Retrieved 15 January 2019.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 "Midlynx Robust LIS". Diagnostic Systems Consulting, LLC. Archived from the original on 07 November 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161107001307/http://medicuslis.com/index.php/products/midlynx-robust-lis/. Retrieved 15 January 2019.