Drug Testing Program Management, Inc.
3022 Greenhill Blvd NW, Fort Payne, Alabama, United States|
|Number of locations
Drug Testing Program Management, Inc. (DTPM) provides laboratory consulting, drug testing and substance abuse program management, and other professional services. The company also develops and distributes the DTPM LIS.
Drug Testing Program Management, Inc. was formally founded in November 1993.
Technology and products
DTPM LIS is a laboratory information system (LIS) for "drug tests, immunology, hematology, microbiology," etc. "that empowers your testing facility with the ability to improve efficiency, better manage samples and test results, and automate workflows and associated information."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: DTPM LIS
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Configurable templates and forms?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?|
|Patient and case management?|
|Customer and physician management?|
|Billing and revenue management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?||Y|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Third-party software integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|immunology, microbiology, pathology, toxicology|
- ↑ "Drug Testing Program Management, Inc.". Business Entity Records. Alabama Secretary of State. http://arc-sos.state.al.us/cgi/corpdetail.mbr/detail?corp=160723. Retrieved 05 October 2017.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 "Lab Testing & Results Data Management". Drug Testing Program Management, Inc. https://www.dtpm.com/laboratory-information-systems-lis/. Retrieved 05 October 2017.