Dynamic Databases, LLC develops and distributes the laboratory informatics software solution limsExpress.
Technology and products
limsExpress is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "with features typically seen in much more expensive systems for a price geared to the small to medium laboratories budget." The software can be installed locally or hosted via the SaaS distribution model.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: limsExpress
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?||Y|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?||Y|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?||Y|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|chemical, environmental, geology and mining, life sciences, manufacturing and R&D, petrochemical, power and utility, public health and service|
Pricing information for limsExpress is from the Dynamic Databases website.
Note: Customization at $85 per hour. On-site service, installation, and training at $1,050 per day, plus travel and lodging costs.
| limsExpress Pricing
|| Includes up to three hours of customization and free phone support for base feature set; hosted on your equipment
| limsExpress Operator 10 add-on
|| A pack of ten additional user modules
| limsExpress SaaS version
|| Hosted on 1&1 Cloud Server
|| $500 setup fee + $350/month
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ "limsExpress Laboratory Information Management System". Dynamic Databases, LLC. https://limsexpress.com/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 "limsExpress Features". Dynamic Databases, LLC. https://www.limsexpress.com/pages/features.php. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "limsExpress Pricing". Dynamic Databases, LLC. https://limsexpress.com/pages/pricing.php. Retrieved 25 October 2020.