eLab Solutions Corporation
|Defunct||22 October 2020|
|Headquarters||5009 Roswell Rd., Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States|
|Key people||Marty Smith, CEO|
eLab Solutions Corporation developed life sciences technology and provided laboratory consulting services. It also developed and distributed laboratory informatics software.
The company was founded in 2005.
In March 2019, Asterian, LLC acquired QuikLIMS from eLab. However, no other details are publicly known, and it's not clear if eLab Solutions is still operating in some capacity. Asterian seems to have integrated QuikLIMS as a module in its ArgoLIMS solution.
The company appears to have been fully dissolved on October 22, 2020.
Technology and products
QuikLIMS was a cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) "for analysis laboratories that provides selective testing for customer samples." The company stated the software is scalable and suitable for small and large laboratories.
- "eLab Solutions Corporation". Business Search. Georgia Corporations Division. https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=1929304&businessType=Foreign%20Profit%20Corporation&fromSearch=True. Retrieved 06 April 2022. "Control #14037530"
- "History & Team". eLab Solutions Corporation. Archived from the original on 08 January 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180108224051/http://www.elabsolutions.com/history-and-team.html. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "QuikLIMS-eLab Solutions". eLab Solutions Corporation. Archived from the original on 24 June 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190624172341/http://www.elabsolutions.com/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Asterian, LLC (May 2019). "We have lift off!". LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6529131237603360768/. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "QuikLIMS". eLab Solutions Corporation. Archived from the original on 03 October 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20181003150213/http://www.elabsolutions.com/quiklims.html. Retrieved 24 June 2019.