|Type||Společnost s ručením omezeným|
|Headquarters||Purkynova 649/127 (INMEC building), Brno – Medlanky, Czech Republic|
|Number of locations||7|
EffiChem s.r.o. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions with a focus on quality and validation.
EffiChem s.r.o. was founded in 1994 and released its first version of EffiValidation in 1999.
Technology and products
EffiQS, EffiValidation, and EffiIndividual
EffiQS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) + quality management system that "helps you document all relevant details for full transparency, so focusing on quality becomes second nature and maintaining ISO 17025 accreditation and GMP compliance is easy"
EffiValidation is validation software that helps users "meet the technical requirements of ISO 17025 and the requirements of ICH Q2 for the pharma industry."
EffiIndividual is an amalgam of EffiQS and EffiValidation with additional module configuration.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for EffiValidation:
- Quality Management in EffiValidation
- Method Validation in EffiValidation
- Managing and Identifying Quality Trends in EffiValidation
- Printing reports in EffiValidation
The following miscellaneous videos exist:
- "EfficChem: Confidence in Quality" (PDF). EffiChem s.r.o. 18 March 2016. https://www.effichem.com/dwnl/EffiChem-Brochure.pdf. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "EffiQS: Quality Management Simplified". EffiChem s.r.o. https://www.effichem.com/products/effiqualitysystems/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "EffiValidation: The Validation Suite". EffiChem s.r.o. https://www.effichem.com/products/effivalidation/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "EffiIndividual: Quality at Full Power". EffiChem s.r.o. https://www.effichem.com/products/effiindividual/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.