ElmTree Systems, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software designed primarily for engineering materials testing laboratories.
Technology and products
ElmTree System is a business management system with some laboratory information management system (LIMS) features, designed primarily for "construction materials engineering and testing (CMET) and geotechnical engineering firms." The software is available via the software as a service (SaaS) distribution model.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ "ElmTree System". ElmTree Systems, LLC. https://www.elmtreesystem.com/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "FAQ". ElmTree Systems, LLC. https://www.elmtreesystem.com/faq/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 "Workflow". ElmTree Systems, LLC. https://www.elmtreesystem.com/workflow/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.