|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Headquarters||Benzstr. 4, Straubenhardt, Germany|
|Number of locations||9|
|Key people||Francois Moonen, Thilo Walker (CEO)|
Elysia-raytest GmbH develops and distributes laboratory informatics software.
In October 2015, French start-up company Elysia acquired raytest Isotopenmessgeraete GmbH, which reportedly was suffering financial difficulties due to investment into animal scanners, a market with strong competitors. raytest was allowed to continue operations, including the development and distribution of its specialized Raphaela RS laboratory information management system (LIMS) software.
In September 2017, Elysia announced that it had merged all of raytest's assets into its own to create Elysis-raytest, with what used to be raytest operating as Elysia Germany GmbH. In November 2017, the raytest website began forwarding to Elysis-raytest.com.
Technology and products
Argus RPS and Raphaela ACG
Argus RPS is a specialized laboratory information management system (LIMS) for radiopharmaceuticals, "covering the complete laboratory process including the laboratory execution, the data visualization and the lab management itself."
Raphaela RS is a specialized laboratory information management system (LIMS) designed "to acquire, record & report results out of the individual instruments [of] radiopharmaceutical production." The company goes on to state: "It records automatically & digitally the information required by law for the release of a radio-pharmaceutical tracer. This is mainly for 18F-FDG, but can also be used for other PET tracer like FEC, FET etc."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Elysia, the start-up that is taking off". Wallonia.be. 03 January 2016. http://www.wallonia.be/en/news/elysia-start-taking. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Raphaela - Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for Radiopharmaceutical Production". raytest Isotopenmessgeraete GmbH. Archived from the original on 18 February 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20150218130752/http://www.raytest.de/nuclear-instruments/lims-database.html. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "raytest and Elysia - A strong partnership serving the Nuclear Medicine and PET market". Elysia-raytest GmbH. 19 September 2017. Archived from the original on 29 October 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20171029203128/http://www.elysia-raytest.com:80/en/news/3_raytest-and-elysia-a-strong-partnership-serving-the-nuclear-medicine-and-pet-market. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Elysisa-raytest". Elysia-raytest GmbH. Archived from the original on 20 November 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20171120125410/http://www.raytest.com/. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Argus RPS LIMS". Elysia-raytest GmbH. http://www.elysia-raytest.com/en/cataloglight/c28~argus-rps-lims. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Raphaela - Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for Radiopharmaceutical Production". raytest Isotopenmessgeraete GmbH. http://www.raytest.de/nuclear-instruments/lims-database.html. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Argus RPS" (PDF). Elysia-raytest GmbH. http://www.elysia-raytest.com/assets/3a564228-fa7b-4435-af77-f1f6ea51a5f8/flw-006-argus-rps.pdf. Retrieved 11 January 2019.