|Type||Società a Responsabilità Limitata|
|Headquarters||Via Marco Partipilo, 38, Bari, Italy|
|Number of locations||Bari, Milan|
Eusoft Srl develops and distributes the laboratory information management system EuSoft.Lab. Eusoft is a software company specialized in laboratory management software, so as laboratories are able to comply with the quality standards and the requirements of the accreditation bodies. The EuSoft.Lab LIMS has always been the core product of EuSoft. Eusoft.Lab includes functionality that allows for the use of the software as a service (SaaS) model on cloud computing platforms.
The first version of the product Eusoft.Lab, a LIMS (laboratory information management system) designed to manage and control the activities of testing laboratories, was released by Eusoft in 1997 through the collaboration with an accredited laboratory by SINAL (currently Accredia, the Italian national body for the accreditation of laboratories according to UNI CEI ISO / IEC 17025).
On June 11, 2012, the company announced it would change its name from "Eurosoft" to "Eusoft". On October 24, 2012 the company released Eusoft.Lab 10, a re-engineered version of version 6.0 that includes web-based technology.
Technology and products
Eusoft.Lab is a modular laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "allows all laboratory informatics and processes to be computerised." EuSoft.Lab combines the functionality of a LIMS system with web technologies, natively integrating the functionalities that enable its use as a SaaS application in cloud computing platforms and on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Eusoft.Lab includes a wide variety of implementation options, each dedicated to specific areas of activity, complete with packets of data pre-loaded to facilitate the configuration of the system. The company states it has collaborated with accredited and certified laboratories, giving them the ability to better identify and automate all the life cycle phases of a lab's information flow.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
No specific public pricing available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos are available for Eusoft.Lab:
- "New Eusoft.Lab 10 is ready". Eusoft Srl. 24 October 2012. Archived from the original on 29 September 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130929055957/http://www.eusoft.it/en/company-1/new-eusoft.lab-10-is-ready. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "LIMS". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- de Tullio, P. (13 November 2012). "EuroSoft changes brand and becomes EuSoft". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/eurosoft-cambia-brand-e-diventa-eusoft/. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "Basic LIMS Functionalities". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/funzionalita-lims/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "Additional Modules". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/modules/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "Advantages to Have a LIMS". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/advantages-lims/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "LIMS Architecture". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/architecture/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.