|Type||Società a Responsabilità Limitata|
|Headquarters||Via Marco Partipilo, 38, Bari, Italy|
|Number of locations||3|
Eusoft Srl develops and distributes the laboratory information management system EuSoft.Lab. Eusoft is a software company specialized in laboratory management software, so as laboratories are able to comply with the quality standards and the requirements of the accreditation bodies. The EuSoft.Lab LIMS has always been the core product of EuSoft. Eusoft.Lab includes functionality that allows for the use of the software as a service (SaaS) model on cloud computing platforms.
The first version of the product Eusoft.Lab, a LIMS (laboratory information management system) designed to manage and control the activities of testing laboratories, was released by Eusoft in 1997 through the collaboration with an accredited laboratory by SINAL (currently Accredia, the Italian national body for the accreditation of laboratories according to UNI CEI ISO / IEC 17025).
On June 11, 2012, the company announced it would change its name from "Eurosoft" to "Eusoft". On October 24, 2012 the company released Eusoft.Lab 10, a re-engineered version of version 6.0 that includes web-based technology.
Technology and products
Eusoft.Lab is a modular laboratory information management system (LIMS) that is "designed as a suite of natively integrated modules that allow a 360 degrees management of laboratory activities." The latest version is advertised as being "natively designed for a cloud usage in SaaS (software as a service) version, allowing direct access to the platform via web-browser."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
No specific public pricing available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos are available for Eusoft.Lab:
- "About Us". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/about-us/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- "New Eusoft.Lab 10 is ready". Eusoft Srl. 24 October 2012. Archived from the original on 29 September 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130929055957/http://www.eusoft.it/en/company-1/new-eusoft.lab-10-is-ready. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "LIMS". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/solutions/lims_/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- de Tullio, P. (13 November 2012). "EuroSoft changes brand and becomes EuSoft". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/eurosoft-cambia-brand-e-diventa-eusoft/. Retrieved 05 October 2016.
- "Eusoft.Lab LIMS". Eusoft Srl. https://www.eusoft.co.uk/eusoft-lab-lims/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.