Genetic Technologies, Inc.
|Headquarters||2464 Taylor Road, Suite 145, Wildwood, Missouri, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Genetic Technologies, Inc. develops and distributes DNA forensic science software solutions.
The company was founded in 1998. eDNA LIMS has been developed since 2000.
Technology and products
eDNA LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "serves relatedness, forensic biology, and DNA databasing facilities in all aspects of case management."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the eDNA LIMS FAQ:
A laboratory joins the eDNA Consortium. Once a member of the eDNA Consortium the laboratory is provided the current production version of eDNA. The current buy in price is approximately $50,000 USD. However a generous portion of this cost can be applied to training and eDNA customization. Often facilities commission large eDNA enhancement projects built on the existing million dollar LIMS Platform…in these situations if the project is big enough and benefits the Consortium eDNA is provided a zero cost.
- ↑ "About Genetic Technologies, Inc.". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://www.genetictechnologies.com/about-us/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ "Welcome to Genetic Technologies". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://www.genetictechnologies.com/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 "eDNA Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://ednalims.com/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 "eDNA LIMS - Relatedness/Kinship". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://ednalims.com/relatedness-kinship/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 "eDNA LIMS - What you get". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://ednalims.com/what-you-get/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ "eDNA LIMS - Frequently Asked Questions". Genetic Technologies, Inc. https://ednalims.com/frequently-asked-questions/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.