Genetrics, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 2008 and expanded into healthcare technologies in 2017.
Technology and products
GEN-LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "combines the features in a traditional laboratory information system (LIS) with additional integrated capabilities that address the needs for biobanking and molecular laboratories sectors." The company also seems to offer a variant of GEN-LIMS for analytics, that includes an ERP system.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: GEN-LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|biobanking, clinical diagnostics, health care, immunology, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, pathology, toxicology|
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ "About Us". Genetrics, Inc. https://www.genetricsinc.com/about/. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 "Clinical LIMS". Genetrics, Inc. https://www.genetricsinc.com/clinical-lims/. Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "Analytical LIMS". Genetrics, Inc. https://www.genetricsinc.com/analyticallims/. Retrieved 25 October 2020.