|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||2519 S. Shields St., Suite 1K #558, Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||North America|
GenoFAB, Inc. develops and distributes cloud-based laboratory informatics solutions for the biotechnology industry.
GenoFAB, Inc. was formally founded in March 2018.
Technology and products
GenoFAB is a cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) plus electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) "that helps you do more" and "tells every member of the team what needs to be done and how to do it."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The software is available per month, starting at $99, or annually, starting at $999. An academic plan that supports up to 20 users is available for free.
- "GenoFAB, Inc.". Business Database Search. State of Colorado. https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&masterFileId=20181202661&entityId2=20181202661&fileId=20181202661&srchTyp=ENTITY. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "GenoFab". GenoFAB, Inc. https://www.genofab.com/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- "GenoFAB LIMS". GenoFAB, Inc. https://www.genofab.com/lims. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- "GenoFAB ELN". GenoFAB, Inc. https://www.genofab.com/eln. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- "Introductory Pricing". GenoFAB, Inc. https://www.genofab.com/pricing. Retrieved 02 October 2021.