GoInformatics, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Technology and products
GoLIMS is an industry-neutral laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "assists research teams organize projects, electronic notebooks, inventories, and files, in an always available platform which is accessible from anywhere."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
Note: GoInformatics removed their list of features from their website in 2013. This table references archived versions of those pages from 2012. Contact the vendor to confirm features of the software.
| Product: GoLIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?||Y|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?||Y|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?||Y|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|agriculture, chemical, clinical research, contract services, energy, food and beverage, manufacturing and R&D, pharmaceutical|
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos related to GoLIMS exist:
- ↑ "About Us - GoLIMS". GoInformatics, Inc. http://www.golims.com/about-us/. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 "GoLIMS Features". GoInformatics, Inc. Archived from the original on 07 June 2012. http://web.archive.org/web/20120607025555/http://www.golims.com/features. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "GoLIMS Advantages". GoInformatics, Inc. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120717160517/http://www.golims.com/advantages/. Retrieved 09 September 2014.