Honeywell Process Solutions
Southern Industrial Estate
Bracknell, Berkshire, U.K.
Uniformance Process Studio
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions|
Honeywell Process Solutions develops and distributes automation control software, including Uniformance Process Studio, an application package designed to help engineers analyze process performance and its associated data.
Honeywell used to develop and distribute a laboratory information management system called Honeywell LIMS. However, the product was discontinued sometime in 2014.
Technology and products
Uniformance Process Studio
Uniformance Process Studio is a software suite "that provides a rich set of applications to help engineers analyze process performance with improved workflow management and integrated applications for viewing and analyzing data."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Uniformance Process Studio
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|chemical, geology and mining, manufacturing and R&D, petrochemical, power and utility|
- ↑ "Honeywell's Laboratory Information Management System". Honeywell Process Solutions. Archived from the original on 19 September 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20110919054301/http://hpsweb.honeywell.com/Cultures/en-US/Products/OperationsApplications/OperationsManagement/LaboratoryInformationManagementSystem/default.htm. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 "Uniformance Process Studio". Honeywell Process Solutions. https://www.honeywellprocess.com/en-US/explore/products/advanced-applications/process-history-and-analytics/Pages/uniformance-process-studio.aspx. Retrieved 27 September 2013.